The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Oct 6, 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Saratoga International Flavorfeast
On Saturday, October 6th from 11am to 4pm, you can travel the streets of downtown Saratoga Springs and experience a feast of flavors from a variety of countries at the 5th Annual Saratoga International Flavorfeast.
Beginning at 11am on October 6th, you can pick up your Flavorfeast “passport-map” of participating restaurants/businesses in front of Fingerpaint Marketing on the corner of Broadway and Division Street. This map will help you plan your day’s itinerary of travel to a variety of restaurant destinations for $1 food samples from countries all around the world. When you pick up your “passport map,” at the corner of Division and Broadway, you can enter a raffle which will be held to benefit a local charity. Prizes include two 2 Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Ovens, one in burgundy and one in juniper, courtesy of Le Creuset at Log Jam Outlet Center.
In addition to food samples at restaurant locations on Broadway, Phila Street, and Henry Street, there will be restaurants from outside the center of town set up in The Downtowner Parking Lot on the corner of Broadway and Division Street. Foreign cars provided by Keeler Motor Car Company will also be on display on Division Street as part of the celebration.
Sponsored by MVP Healthcare, The Fingerpaint Marketing Parking Lot on Division Street will host a family area including a balloon artist, courtesy of MVP Health Care; the MVP Health Care Booth, featuring activities for kids; the World Awareness Children’s Museum; Skidmore Circus Club offering stilt walking and juggling; and a photo booth offering free photos “from around the world” sponsored by CDTA. The Fingerpaint Marketing Parking Lot will also host the majority of the day’s entertainment from 11am-3:30pm including Italian songs, German accordion music, Beatles music and Asian and Latin dance.
Additional entertainment will take place at the Parting Glass Lot and Adirondack Trust Drive Thru as well as throughout the city and will include bagpipes, African Drumming, Irish Step Dancing and more.
See www.saratogaflavorfeast.com for the full entertainment schedule.
Participating Restaurants Include:
- Ben & Jerry's | India
- Boca Bistro | Spain
- Braeburn Tavern | Germany
- Cantina | Mexico
- Dizzy Chicken | America
- Druthers Brewing Company | Poland
- Falafel Den | Middle East
- Harvey's Restaurant & Bar | Ireland
- Henry Street Taproom | Mexico
- Mexican Connection | Mexico
- Morton's The Steakhouse | America
- Peabody's | America
- Phila Fusion Noodle Bar | China, Korea, Vietnam
- Pig 'N Whistle on Broadway | Ireland
- Prestwick Chase at Saratoga | America
- Prime at Saratoga National | England
- Ravenous | Belgium
- Saratoga Olive Oil Company
- Saratoga's Broadway Deli | Eastern Europe
- Savory Pantry
- Sushi Thai Garden | Thailand and Japan
- The Big Green Egg/Marcella's Appliance | America
- The Blue Hen | France
- The Inn at Saratoga | Israel
- The Parting Glass | Ireland
- Three Vines Bistro and Bar | Italy
- Wheatfields Restaurant | Italy