176th Saratoga County Fair
Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 176th Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 18 - 23, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Fair is open 9 a.m. to midnight daily; the midway and live music pavilion are open noon to midnight daily; and the concession building is open every day 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- General Admission: $12
- "Smaller Than Me" (Smaller than 52" when standing): FREE
- Season Ticket (Admits 1 person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A-E only): $40
- Senior Day (Wednesday, ages 65 and over until 5 p.m.): $5
- Admission all week is free to active duty military members, ID required
- Agricultural Society Membership: $10
$20 wristband lets you ride all rides all day, any day at the Saratoga County Fair!
The Saratoga County Fair offers free parking in the Fair operated Lots A, B, D, and E.
Come, have fun, and bring the whole family!