The 2018 Washington County Fair
The Washington County Fair is home to over 1,800 exhibitors; more than 1,900 animals; over 30 free daily shows and entertainment; more than 40 carnival rides; hundreds of artisans, craftsmen, and historians; 50 food vendors all located on 120 acres with ample free parking. Our mission is to educate the public on the county's agriculture in a fun, family-friendly environment.
- Adults - $12
- Kids ages 13 and under - Free
- Week Pass - $36 (buy before August 1, 2018 for $33)
- Wednesday, Senior Citizen Day - $6 for ages 62 and up
- Thursday, Children's Day, Kids School Age and Under - Free
- Active Military (with military ID) - Free
- Parking - Free
Carnival Ride Tickets
- 1 Ticket - $1.25
- 20 Tickets - $20 (buy before 6pm on August 19th for half price)
- 56 Tickets - $50
Each carnival ride takes two to five tickets. There is one less ticket on Thursday for Children's Day.
Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday are hand-stamp days. Ride all the rides from 12pm until closing for only $22.
County Fair Hours
- Monday: 5pm to 10pm
- Tuesday through Saturday: 9am to 10pm
- Sunday: 9am to 9pm
- Monday: 5pm to 11pm
- Tuesday through Saturday: 12pm to 11pm
- Sunday: 12pm to 9pm
No pets allowed at the fair except for service dogs as defined by the ADA.