The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
The 2018 Washington County Fair
The Washington County Fair is home to over 1,800 exhibitors; more than 1,900 animals; over 30 free daily shows and entertainment; more than 40 carnival rides; hundreds of artisans, craftsmen, and historians; 50 food vendors all located on 120 acres with ample free parking. Our mission is to educate the public on the county's agriculture in a fun, family-friendly environment.
- Adults - $12
- Kids ages 13 and under - Free
- Week Pass - $36 (buy before August 1, 2018 for $33)
- Wednesday, Senior Citizen Day - $6 for ages 62 and up
- Thursday, Children's Day, Kids School Age and Under - Free
- Active Military (with military ID) - Free
- Parking - Free
Carnival Ride Tickets
- 1 Ticket - $1.25
- 20 Tickets - $20
- 56 Tickets - $50
Each carnival ride takes two to five tickets. There is one less ticket on Thursday for Children's Day.
Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday are hand-stamp days. Ride all the rides from 12pm until closing for only $25.
Advance ride ticket sheets for half-price are available through the fair's website until 6pm on August 19th.
County Fair Hours
- Monday: 5pm to 10pm
- Tuesday through Saturday: 9am to 10pm
- Sunday: 9am to 9pm
- Monday: 5pm to 11pm
- Tuesday through Saturday: 12pm to 11pm
- Sunday: 12pm to 9pm
No pets allowed at the fair except for service dogs as defined by the ADA.