The information you are viewing for this event is from Wednesday, Aug 28, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
179th Columbia County Fair
Get ready for six days of fun August 28 through Labor Day in Chatham, New York with all your fair favorites as well as new entertainment that will fill the stages, exhibit buildings, barns, midway and grandstand.
- Single admission (excluding Sunday): $10
- Sunday admission: $15
- Senior citizens 62 and over (Thursday 10am to 4pm): $5
- Youth Day 18 and under (Thursday 10am to 4pm): Free
- Children 12 and under: Free
- Active military individual personnel, with ID or uniform: Free (not a family discount)
- Grandstand entertainment free
- Parking free
Cash only for entry at the gate. ATMs are available.
- $8 each
- Advance tickets are available at the fair administration office from July 30 to August 27
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday - 12pm to 11pm
- Thursday-Monday - 10am to 11pm
- Demolition Derby
- Truck Pulling
- Painted Pony Rodeo
- Monster Tractors
- Firefighters Parade
- Livestock Competitions
- Arts and Crafts
- Live Music
- Midway Rides
- Food Concessions
- And More