The 2018 Altamont Fair
Head to the annual Altamont Fair for new and old traditions and an array of shows and attractions! There will be live music every day, concessions, vendors, and also a wide variety of exciting fair rides.
Rides & Kids
Children under 36" are not permitted on Midway rides. There are three rides for under 30" and adults may ride with younger children on the Big Wheel and Merry Go-Round. There are also multiple Kid Zones around the fairgrounds.
A limited number of rides are available for kids 36" to 48."
Discount advance sale tickets are only $15 each!
- At the gate admission Tuesday and Wednesday: $17
- At the gate admission Thursday to Sunday: $19
- Children under 36" are free
- Senior citizens 65 years young and up receive free admission with ID Wednesday until 6pm, which includes unlimited rides
- Grange members receive free admission with ID Wednesday until 6pm, which includes unlimited rides
- Armed Forces Day free admission with ID Wednesday until 6pm, which includes rides (active military and veterans)
- Call for group rates
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted at all gates.
There are ATMs available on the fairgrounds.
- All gates are open at 10am
- Exhibits and vendors open at 11am
- Midway opens at 12pm every day