The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Feb 1, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
6th Annual Ballston Spa Chocolate Festival
About the Festival
As part of the monthly First Friday Events, Downtown Ballston Spa ais excited to present the 6th Annual Ballston Spa Chocolate Fest. This year’s family-friendly event will be held on Friday, February 1st, 2019, from 6pm-9pm.
Area restaurants, bakeries, and chefs are all welcome to compete in a chance to showcase their talents and tastes by preparing small sample sized chocolate offerings to be judged by a panel as well as fan favorite recognition.
Each visitor pays $1 for the sample and will vote on their favorites in three categories: dessert (sweet), savory, and beverage. Come be a part of the fun!
- Abbas Acres
- Alexander's Bakery (at A Bread Just So)
- Bel Sapore (at True Elegance Boutique)
- Cake by Alissa (at Glassworks)
- The Chocolate Spoon (at the National Bottle Museum)
- Coffee Planet
- Daisy Dry Goods
- Dickinson's Delights (at Creative Endeavors)
- Front Street Deli
- Grandma Apple's Cheesecakes (at Rebuilding Together Saratoga County)
- Henry's Tavern
- The Inked Bakers (at Saha Yoga)
- Jessicakes Saratoga (at Two If By Sea)
- Next Door Kitchen
- Nomad Coffee & Crepes
- Pizza Works
- Sacred Journey Ceramics
- Sunset Cafe
- The Whistling Kettle
- And more!
In addition, there will be chocolate-themed events at the following locations: Ballston Spa United Methodist Church, Brookside Museum, and Doubleday House Antiques.