The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Aug 10, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
2019 Markets at Round Lake
Come and celebrate the Makers Revolution and Sustainable Food Movement at The Markets at Round Lake. Three Markets - Two Days - One Eclectic Village.
August 10th & 11th, 2019 from Sat. 9am to 5pm & Sun. 10am to 4pm
For one weekend in August, we will be showcasing over 80 of the best and brightest Artisans in the local and regional Maker, Crafter and Artisanal Edibles community. These Makers, who have been selectively juried, will converge within an eclectic village bringing forth the latest talent and hottest trends.
- The Makers Market - Talented and passionate vendors with a variety of handmade goods from leather bags to ceramics, clothing to candles, industrial chic to jewelry and much more.
- The Food Market - Pre-packaged goods with tastes ranging from salsa, nuts, spices, and sweet treats to craft ciders and spirits. Also Featuring - Drinks from Wired Coffee, Maya’s Lemonade and BarStream serving up beer, cider and wine from their iconic vintage 1966 Airstream. Food Trucks include Burger 21, The Hungry Traveler, O’Pablo’s, and Given To Fry as well our traditional Pie Booth and more.
- The Book Market - Features more than 15,000 used and some rare books in the historic Round Lake Auditorium. Preview day Friday from 5pm-7pm with Hardcovers $2, Paperbacks $1. Saturday and Sunday, Hardcovers $1, Paperbacks 50¢.
- Live Music - Sponsored by The Mill on Round Lake with musical guests: Stories Told ~ by Moon & Jenkins, Round Lake Heartstrings, Jeanine Ouderkirk Jazz Duo, Mike Gowans, and Drank the Gold. Sunday: DJ Selector David Normal
- For Kids - The Creativity Caravan - A traveling studio, gallery, and imaginarium which is sure to spark, engage, and nourish creativity in kids of all ages. Join us in front of the Round Lake Auditorium for a delightful experience of miniature book-making! Participants will have the opportunity to learn how to make their very own miniature books, with lots of materials and embellishments available to fill the books with stories and illustrations.
More Information - a full list of vendors is available at MarketsAtRoundLake.com
This is a FREE event and is a fundraiser sponsored by The Woman’s Round Lake Improvement Society (WRLIS) for the Round Lake Libraries and the historic Village of Round Lake.
So, come meet the makers, Taste the goodness, Read a piece of history, Listen to live music and Shop Local!