The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Sep 13, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
2019 Irish 2000 Festival
One of the Largest Irish Music Festivals Returns to Saratoga!
The 23rd annual Irish 2000 Festival returns for 2019, once again offering a unique lineup of Irish music including everything from Celtic punk and jam music to traditional and everything in between.
As a result of strong attendence, the festival has added back their Friday night show and local/regional music stage on Saturday.
2019 Music Schedule:
Friday, September 13
- 7:00pm-7:45pm: Rory Makem and Donal Clancy
- 7:45pm-8:00pm: Schenectady Pipe Band
- 8:15pm-9:00pm: Albannach
- 9:00pm: Schenectady Pipe Band
- 9:30pm-11:00pm: Scythian
Saturday, September 14
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Brothers Flynn
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Rory Makem and Donal Clancy
- 2:30pm-2:40pm: Schenectady Pipe Band
- 3:00pm-4:15pm: The McKrells
- 4:45pm-6:00pm: House of Hamill
- 4:45pm: Farrell School of Irish Dance
- 6:00pm-8:00pm: Hair of the Dog
- 12:00pm-12:40pm: Morrighan's Flight
- 12:40pm-12:50pm: Schenectady Pipe Band
- 1:10pm-1:50pm: Triskele
- 2:20pm-3:00pm: Spancilhill
- 3:30pm-4:10pm: Who's Your Paddy
- 4:40pm-5:20pm: Kilashandra
- 5:50pm-6:50pm: Hellcat Maggie
Coors Light Stage
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Emish
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Get Up Jack
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: Albannach
- 4:00pm-4:10pm: Schenectady Pipe Band
- 4:30pm-5:45pm: Screaming Orphans
- 6:15pm-7:30pm: Eileen Ivers
- 8:00pm-9:15pm: Shilelagh Law
- 9:45pm-11:00pm: Enter the Haggis
Please Note: Performance times are subject to change without notice.
- $16 in advance - Friday the 13th
- $19 in advance - Saturday the 14th
- $30 two-day pass
- $20 at the gate
- Children 12 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket