- Free Fishing Days in NY StateToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022Free Fishing Weekends allow anglers looking to try ice fishing for the first time to do so without the requirement of a fishing license. This is a great opportunity for...
- 2022 Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz FestivalToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022The Freihofer's Saratoga Jazz Festival is returning to SPAC on June 25 and 26, 2022! This year's festival will feature more than 20 world-class jazz artists performing on two stages.
- Freedom Park Summer Concert Series: Music Company OrchestraTodayLocated across the street from Collins Park and right next to Jumpin' Jack's in Scotia, NY, the Freedom Park Summer Concert Series offers free concerts highlighting performers from all over...
- Performing Arts at the Common: Clifton Park Community ChorusTodayStop by the Clifton Common Stage for the free 2022 Performing Arts at the Common Series!
- Mindfulness in NatureTuesday, Jun 28, 2022Meditating in nature has a restorative effect on the mind, helps our bodies self-regulate, and can raise awareness and lower stress. Join us for an in-person practice in the Reading...
- Money MattersTuesday, Jun 28, 2022Learn more about earning, saving, spending, and donating money. Paint your own whale bank to help you start saving! For grades 3-5. Registration required.
- Bonsai Bar @ SingleCut North Tap RoomTuesday, Jun 28, 2022Grab your friends, grab a drink and come make tiny trees with us! We're bringing the awesome art of bonsai out of the hedged in gardens and into the streets!...
- Trivia Night at the LibraryTuesday, Jun 28, 2022Join us on the Back Lawn for summer-themed trivia! Come with a team or join one when you get here. Bring your own snacks and be ready for a fun...
- SSY Hump Day 5KWednesday, Jun 29, 2022Join us in Clifton Park for a fast and flat course! Whether it's your first 5k or you are looking to PR, this course is perfect for you!
- Understanding Alzheimer's and DementiaWednesday, Jun 29, 2022Join us to learn about the impact of Alzheimer's, the difference between Alzheimer's and dementia, stages, risk factors, up-to-date research, treatments and more. Presented by the Alzheimer's Association. Registration required.
What's Happening on CliftonPark.com
Saratoga County Chamber Supports our Valient Front Line Health Care Workers!
February 4th, 2022
FLAG (front-line appreciation group) of Saratoga has relaunched its grassroots campaign to support local frontline workers at a time when hospitals and healthcare workers are again being strained by the pandemic. FLAG, in partnership with... Continue Reading »
Shop Local this holiday season and support our small business community
December 2nd, 2021
December is here and the 2021 holiday shopping season is in full swing, Though it is great to see that business has rebounded in Saratoga County- our small business community is far from out of... Continue Reading »
Life Made Simple Boutique in Burnt Hills Expands
November 10th, 2021
This special boutique, located in the Dollar General Plaza, 772 Saratoga Road (Route 50) in Burnt Hills, recently expanded to a much larger space to offer more of the fun, unique and interesting merchandise it... Continue Reading »
Golfers (and others) are Loving The Bunker Opening in Clifton Park!
November 8th, 2021
With cold weather setting in, it’s happy news that Clifton Park has a great new addition for entertainment, especially for the golfers out there! The Bunker recently opened at 19 Clifton Country Road in the... Continue Reading »
CDTA Expands Flex Service to Southern Saratoga CountyVisit The Happenings Blog on CliftonPark.com
September 20th, 2021
Good news for Southern Saratoga County! CDTA announced the expansion of its FLEX service into the Southern Saratoga County region last week at a press conference held at DeCrescente Distributing in Mechanicville. The on-demand, app-based service will cover... Continue Reading »