Conveniently located between Saratoga Springs and Albany, Courtyard Clifton Park by Marriott offers the perfect combination of comfortable accommodations and amenities for both leisure and business travelers alike!
Whether you're staying for work or play, Courtyard Clifton Park has been designed to cater to the needs of all kinds of visitors, making it a premier choice for your next home base in the Capital Region.
Great Selection of Guest Rooms
With 4 floors and 130 rooms, the hotel is large enough to accommodate a large number of guests any time of the year. Accessible rooms, suites, and a variety of king and queen guest rooms are available, including:
- Guest Rooms - 1 King, Sofa Bed
- Guest Rooms - 2 Queen
- Larger Guest Rooms - 2 Queen
- Larger Guest Rooms - 1 King, Sofa Bed
- Suites - 2 Queen, Sofa Bed
After a busy day, you can unwind on your soft bed and watch your favorite shows from the flat-panel HDTV. Or, if you're staying for business, rooms also feature ergonomic workspaces. Look forward to these bedroom amenities and more:
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Electrical adapters
- Individual climate control
Amazing Hotel Amenities
When you stay at the Courtyard, you'll have complete access to a wide range of on-site amenities. From the restaurant to the fitness center and meeting spaces, the hotel offers the chance to rest, relax, or be productive. Just take a look at this selection of amenities:
- 3 Meeting Rooms - 1,781 sqft of total meeting space, perfect for intimate meetings, presentations, lectures, and weddings
- Fitness Center - cardiovascular equipment, free weights
- Indoor Pool - towels provided
- Business Center - copy and fax services
- The Bistro - on-site restaurant open for breafast and dinner and featuring specialty Starbucks drinks and evening cocktails
- Outdoor Patio and Fire Pit
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Visiting the Area
Although there are plenty of ways to stay entertained right at the hotel, Courtyard Clifton Park is centrally located between the Capital Region's most popular attractions. You can easily plan a fun day trip to SPAC and Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs and Rivers Casino and Proctors in nearby Schenectady.
After spending time at one of these premier attractions, the comforts of your hotel room await!