D and T Tutoring Services
We offer individual and small group tutoring, in home fitness training, and mini-review classes for Regents Exams and SAT Exams.
High Quality Tutors and Trainers + Motivated Clients + An Individual or Small Group Setting = Outstanding Results
Why are we unique? D and T Tutoring Service, LLC was created by Capital Region Educators. We focus our attention on the needs of the Capital Region alone. We are not a chain tutoring service that is forced to develop "cookie cutter" programs that attempt to meet the needs of the general population....without regard for indivdual differences. Simply put, we believe all students and athletes have specific needs that can only be met in individual and small group settings.
What is our philosophy? All students can reach their full potential with the right guidance. We love to help those who are "slipping through the cracks" or "getting lost in the system."
- Capital Region families deserve the right to affordable and flexible tutoring schedules. Today's young people are involved in so many different things...and they should be. Tutoring should not get in the way of their participation in extracurricular activities. A proper tutoring arrangement should reduce anxiety, not create it.
- Individual and small group tutoring are unique, personal, and effective ways to make a lasting and positive difference in a student's life (both academically and emotionally). Many of our great achievers have had a specialist who invested in their lives.
- We only work with high level tutors. Though we don't necessarily require a teaching degree, we only work with those who have proven to be specialists in their field. Our tutors go through a rigorous background check, interview, and application process. We constantly check with our clients to make sure our tutors are receiving outstanding reviews.
A healthy mind can only exist in a healthy body. Our new fitness division offers in home training programs for both adults and high school athletes. Whether you're looking for a college scholarship, a little more playing time, or just a healthier lifestyle, we have highly qualified trainers and sports coaches.
Personal training should be...personal! If you look at the "hot spots" of athletic achievement around the world (i.e. Russian tennis courts, Brazilian soccer fields), it is obvious that the key to success is deep, repetitive, focused practice under the supervision of an expert.
- Proper assessment leads to proper program development. How do you know where to go if you don't know where you're at?
- Athletes need constant feedback in regards to form and technique.
- If something doesn't work, don't keep doing it.
- Programs need to be specific to an athlete's goals, motivation, and current fitness levels.
- "Cookie cutter" programs can do more harm than good.
- Time spent on the court, field, mat, etc. does not create high level athletes. Deep, repetitive, correct practice does.
- Proper progressions (sets, reps, weight, mileage, etc) lead to high performances.
Look at all the services we offer:
- Individual Tutoring
- Small Group Tutoring
- SAT Review Classes
- Regents Review Classes
- Study Skills
- College Level Tutoring
- Behavior Management Services
- Life Coaching for Teens
- College Essay Writing
- College Portfolio Development
- Wilson Reading Programs
- Speech-Language Services
- Individual Sports Coaching
- Small Group Sports Coaching
- Personal Fitness Training
- Small Group Fitness Training
- 5K Program Development
- Online Coaching For Runners
- Fitness Classes
- Running Programs
D and T Tutoring Services Coupons & Specials
No charge, no pressure, no obligation!
Expires: No expiration Date
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!