2018 Altamont Fair in Altamont, NY
Looking for some August fun to top off your summer in the Capital Region? The annual Altamont Fair returns August 14-19, 2018 at the Altamont Fairgrounds! This summer tradition features family-friendly contests, animal shows and exhibits, thrilling amusement rides, live music, food vendors, and so much more.
2018 Fair Details:
Date: August 14 - August 19, 2018
Location: Altamont Fairgrounds, 129 Grand St, Altamont, NY 12009
Contact Information: Call "518-861-6671," or Email "[email protected]"
General Admission Prices:
- Tuesday and Wednesday (at the gate) - $17
- Thursday through Sunday (at the gate) - $19
- Children under 36" can enter for free, no rides included. Children under 36" are not permitted on Midway rides, but there is a Kiddie Playground available.
Note: Individual tickets include admission and access to attractions, parking, music, Circus Hollywood, and unlimited rides!
Altamont Fair Events, Entertainment & More:
The Altamont Fair includes six days of exciting events throughout the fairgrounds. There are a wide range of vendors to explore, games to try, and sweet & savory fair food to taste!
In addition, you'll discover plenty of attractions and entertainment that both kids and adults will enjoy. Check out some of the 2018 highlights below:
- Midway Rides from Dreamland Amusements
- Horse Shows
- 4-H Animal Shows
- Circus Hollywood
- Michael DeSchalit- Magic Show
- Axe Women Loggers of Maine
- Dynamo Dogs
- Hollywood Racing Pigs
- Museum Walking Tours
- Antique Farm Equipment Demos
- And More!