The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Feb 12, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
Flurry'21: Dancing in the Cloud (Virtual)
This February 12-14, let’s continue the tradition and gather virtually. Flurry’21: Dancing in the Cloud will include more than 150 Zoom sessions of music, dance, jam sessions, educational workshops, social hours, and much more.
It will be the next best thing to being in person! Your ticket to this year’s Flurry allows entrance to it all. Here are some things you should know about the virtual event:
- Global reach. No travel for you or the presenters. Attendees and presenters can be from anywhere. Want to learn from a world-class Mongolian throat singer or an Irish step dancer from their respective native communities? This is the year to do it!
- The “crowd” is one thing that makes the Flurry so special. But this year, no crowds mean no visual or auditory distractions. You will be front-and-center for every session.
- Miss a session? Much like the in-person Flurry, you will! For Standard and Friends of the Flurry Levels, you get six months’ access to archival video from most of the weekend’s sessions.
- Ensuring high-quality video and audio is a top priority. In addition to presenters’ live streaming from their homes, we will be presenting dozens of professionally-produced live streams from Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs and the Bronx Heritage Center, NY.
- All sessions are adapted to be fun for solo or quarantine pods. Let’s put the health and safety of friends and family first!
To buy tickets, visit their website: https://www.flurryfestival.org/flurry21-tickets/