Need something to do this weekend in the Clifton Park area? We’ve rounded up our top picks of events happening right in our own backyard, as well as in Albany and Saratoga. Take a peek!
Double H Ranch – Camp Challenge Ride & Run
Live Music & Food Truck at The Saratoga Winery
Festivals in Albany
All Weekend Long
- The 40th Annual St. George Greek Festival will be held at the Hellenic Center in Schenectady from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday and from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Sunday.
- The Hispanic Heritage Celebration presented by SONYMA starring Alex Matos will take place in Empire State Plaza. Don’t miss out on live music, dancing, food and family friendly activities.
- The 10th Annual Little Italy StreetFest will take place on North Jay Street in Schenectady from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The day will feature Italian favorites the community has come to know and love for over 90 years.
- The 6th Annual Pearl Palooza is happening on Saturday! Enjoy great bands, a variety of food vendors and more. This year will feature Matisyahu, Wild Adriatic and other talented artists.
- What could be better than live jazz and a view of the river? Swing over to Albany’s Riverfront Jazz Festival on Saturday afternoon. Want a great view of the festival’s fireworks? Jump aboard the Jazz Fest Fireworks Cruise from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
- The 64th Annual Stockade Villagers’ Art Show will take place in the beautiful Stockade Neighborhood in Schenectady. Browse through a variety of art and enjoy New York’s first historic district.
Check out the full list of Clifton Park weekend happenings.