It’s crazy to think that it’s already time to celebrate the Fourth of July! There are a ton of fun activities and events happening in and around Clifton Park this weekend. Check out our favorites:
Best Bets for Clifton Park
- Don’t miss the July 4th Celebration at Clifton Common from 12:00 pm until 10:00 pm! This Independence Day will be full of fun for the entire family with live music featuring Sirsy and New York Players, kids games, delicious food and so much more! The day will kick off with the annual parade and will conclude with fantastic fireworks.
- Continue your weekend celebration on Sunday, July 5th! Part of Performing Arts at the Common, Americana powerhouse vocal trio Red Molly will perform for free on the Clifton Common Stage.
Family Fun & Celebrations in the Capital Region
All Weekend Long
- The All-American Celebration will be going on all weekend long in downtown Saratoga! There will be historic city tours, live music and of course, fireworks. Check out the full line-up of activities and events for this fun Fourth of July celebration.
- Watch the fireworks at Saratoga Lake! Grab a blanket and some chairs and enjoy spectacular fireworks reflecting off the water.
- Take me out to the… Tri-City ValleyCats game in Troy! It’s Red, White & Blue Glow in the Park Night at The Joe and you do not want to miss out! Enjoy the game, get free glow sticks and watch a spectacular fireworks show afterwards. Get your tickets today!
- The Saratoga Springs History Museum is hosting their annual, free Family Fun Day in Congress Park. Take a trip back into early Saratoga Springs with historic games and other fun activities.
- Head to miSci in Schenectady before the fireworks on Independence Day. Explore EARTH EXPOSED, a new traveling exhibit about the tumultuous forces of nature, a planetarium show every hour, and other interactive exhibits.
- Gather your friends and family under the “Big Top” for Circus Smirkus in Saratoga! Come see internationally acclaimed jugglers, acrobats and more. There will be shows on Sunday at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Get your tickets today!
- Hang out on the rooftop at the Tang Museum in Saratoga Springs and enjoy the sounds of the Skidmore Jazz Institute. This free concert series is celebrating its 15th year and kicking off this Friday!
- Rockin’ On The River… on a Friday? It’s true! Head to downtown Troy for a special concert featuring Eastbound Jesus and The Hawkbuckees starting at 5:00 pm.
For the Foodies
- Get the holiday weekend started with a bang! Learn how to improve your grilling with rubs, pastes and marinades at The Cooking School at Market Bistro in Latham. Register today!
- Paint, sip and eat at Canvas, Corks & Forks in Schenectady! Paint beautiful picture of a horse and gallop away with the class’s color choices or pick your own. As always, complimentary mac n’ cheese bar is included.