Local students with impressive art and science projects could win prizes for their work at the Saratoga County Fair!
The 174th Saratoga County Fair invites Saratoga County Schools each year to display their students’ art, science and social exhibits at the fair, which runs from July 21-26, 2015. Students may also enter projects on their own for a chance at individual prizes and awards.
- 1st school prize: TV & DVD combination
- 2nd and 3rd school prizes: one TV and one DVD
- 4 outstanding student entries receive a cash prize
- 10 honorable mentions for art and ten honorable mentions for Social/Science, which will also receive awards
- Everyone will receive a ribbon
- Social Studies/Science
- Graphic Arts
- Group Projects
Sue Leahey, Kim Leahey & Joan Joyner, Education Superintendents, believe that the young citizens of Saratoga County are an important part of the community and should have the opportunity to share their school projects with the many thousands of people attending the fair.
This year, Education will have “craft time” every day at 5 p.m. so come and join the fun.