Every year Clifton Parks hosts a night of shopping, retail perusing, relation, networking and tastings at one very large house party.
This year, on November 1 from 5 – 8pm at the Historic Grooms Tavern, the Town of Clifton Park Office of Parks, Recreation & Community Affairs present its seventh annual Ladies Night Out. For those local shoppers who want to get their holiday shopping done early (or reward themselves with few gifts) don’t need to make reservations for this party. Even better: there are no entrance fees to attend the special night at Grooms Tavern, but everyone who enters will get free refreshments and free door prizes!
This year the Town of Clifton Park will offer local goods for sale such as Town Historian John Scherer’s books on Clifton Park history, Cat’s Meow Historic Grooms Tavern replicas and Clifton Park T-shirts.
This year’s list of 19 participating vendors includes some great retail items:
- Arbonne International skin care and
- Dot’s Poetry books of poems and hand-painted note cards and watercolors
- Harvest Moon Herbals herbal teas, salves
- King Hill Alpacas alpaca clothing
- La Bella Cucina specialty foods
- Laurie Ann’s Angels blankets, purses
- Lia Sophia silver and fashion jewelry
- Oliva! gourmet olive oils and balsamic vinegar
- Pampered Chef kitchenware products
- Partylite candles, accessories and Two
- Rustic Birdhouses birdhouses
- Scentsy wickless candle warmers and
- Stella & Dot jewelry
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure pink ribbon
merchandise and educational material
- Thirty One purses, totes and accessories
- To Love a Child baskets, beads, tin, wood and
batiks from Haiti and Zimbabwe
- Tupperware kitchen storage products
- Wood Service wood pens and wine bottle
- Young Living Essential Oils aromatherapy,
wellness products and massage
Mark the date on your calendar, get your holiday and wish list ready, and enjoy a night that’s specially tailored for the women shoppers who know their way around a shopping event!