There isn’t one soul in the Clifton Park community that wasn’t impacted by the devastating car crash that left two local teens dead and two severely injured just a few months ago…
“Deanna loved softball, and we want to keep her her love for the sport alive by sharing softball and baseball equipment with kids who need it,” states the mission of Deanna’s Dugout.
The donations of softball and baseball equipment will be distributed to youth leagues in southern New Jersey that were hard hit by Superstorm Sandy last year. Deanna’s Dugout is in search of all kinds of gear, from gloves to catchers gear, uniform pants, cleats, youth bats and more.
- April 13: 9 am – 2 pm: Clifton Common, Clifton Park (between Fields 9 and 11)
Hosted by: Clifton Park Baseball League and Miss Shen Softball
- April 14: 9 am to 12 noon: Bethlehem Line Drive Park, Delmar
Hosted by Bethlehem Tomboys Softball
- April 20, 9 am to 12 noon: Blatnick Park, Niskayuna
Hosted by Niskayuna Baseball
- This is just the beginning!
- There will be many more dates and events where you can help out the cause!
- Follow the Deanna’s Dugout Facebook page for updates