Do you know a local parent who deserves to be recognized? Parentology With Paula and Family First Always are seeking nominations for the 2012 Parent of The Year Awards!
Whether it’s a single parent, organized parent, crafty parent, inspiring parent or any other parent you think deserves a chance at winning, you can nominate parents through Sunday, November 25th.
There will be an awards dinner to honor the winners later that week. The 2012 Parent of The Year Awards Dinner will be held on Thursday, November 29 at the Mohawk River Country Club & Chateau in Rexford NY from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
There are 19 different categories for nominations, including:
- Parent (Mom/Dad)
- Single Parent
- Parent with Disabled Child
- Grandparent (raising a child for the second time)
- Sibling (aunt, uncle, brother, sister)
- Same Sex Parent
- Adopting Parent
- Entrepreneur Parent (Self-employed)
- Funniest Parent
- Most Organized Parent
- The Chef (Cooks homemade meals every day)
- Inspiring Parent
- The Juggler (parent with 3 or more children)
- Most Positive Parent
- Neighborhood Parent (person who is a parent to a group of children in the neighborhood)
- The Sweetheart Award (Parent that has been married for longer than 20 years and has more than one child from the same marriage)
- Love and Honor Award (Parent that has been living together with same partner for longer than 15 years and together they have more than 3 children)
- The Survivor Award (Parent that has been through a lot of struggles and managed to get up and keep going)
- The Crafty Award (Parent that is always coming up with creative projects for kids)
Know of a parent you would like to nominate for Parent of the Year in one of the categories above? You can do so at the Parentology website.