The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Troy River Fest
About Troy River Fest
Now in its 15th year, Troy River Fest showcases carefully curated, locally crafted handmade goods and local cuisine in an open-air bazaar situated in the scenic, historic downtown district.
This event is an organic, grassroots festival designed to mimic the flow of the Hudson by encouraging visitors to ramble throughout the streets of downtown Troy. Visitors can enjoy everything from face painting, to fresh-pressed lemonade and street eats, to live music.
- DJ AyO - 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Tanager - 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Michael Eck - 9:00am to 10:15am
- Front Business - 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- M.R. Poulopoulos - 1:30pm to 3:00pm
- Ragliacci Rags
- The Magic & Illusions of Jeggrey Jene
- Fun with the Troy Boys & Girls Club
- Storytime with the Troy Public Library
- Whispering Willow Wild Care
- Face Painting
Learn from local organizations and shop.dine.explore Downtown Troy!