The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Dec 31, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
The Saratoga New Year's Fest
When and where
Date and time
About this event
The Saratoga New Year's Fest is New York's biggest New Year's Eve celebration north of Times Square!
Formerly: First Night Saratoga. New Name. New Leadership. New Spirit. Expanded to Two Days: New Year's Eve and (now) New Year's Day!
Other enhancements to this event include:
- Big Music with "name" acts
- New / additional showcase venues
- Food and (adult) beverage options
- New Year's Eve fireworks (6:00 PM, Viewing Area at Ellsworth Jones Place near City Center)
- VIP option
- The 5K Road Run: Now on New Year's Day
- And more
Event Details for the Saratoga New Year's Fest:
- Multiple Venues in downtown Saratoga Springs, NY
Dates & Times:
- Saturday, December 31, 2022: 1:00 PM - Midnight+
- Sunday, January 1, 2023: 11AM - 3:00 PM
- $25: All-Access and $20: Advance (Limited)
- $100 VIP Package and (Limited) $75 VIP: Advance (Very Limited)
- Kids: Free (< 16)
- $30/$25: 5K Entry
Give the Saratoga New Year's Fest page a LIKE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saratogafirstnight
The Saratoga New Year's Fest will feature Jeffrey Gaines, Cowboy Junkies, The Samples, Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, jazz, blues, comedy, a singer-songwriter showcase, and much more, and one $20 (advance) badge gets you access to them all! Visit their website for the full lineup and details >>
(Get your hotel rooms early!)
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.