Need plans this weekend in the Clifton Park area? We’ve rounded up our top picks for things to do in the Capital Region! Take a look:
- Cure your cabin fever with a fierce game of mini-golf after hours at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library at 7:00 PM. Bring your best game, there will be a prize for the winner!
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony will be at Upstate Concert Hall on Saturday night. Get your tickets now!
All Weekend Long
- Head to MiSci in Schenectady for the Butterfly House Exhibit! On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, escape cabin fever and discover hundreds of brilliantly colored native butterflies.
- Schenectady Restaurant Week is also taking place this weekend. Enjoy special fixed-price menus for $25 at a wide variety of restaurants!
- Don’t miss out on this month’s Birthday Party/Tiffany Windows Themed Troy Night Out! At 6:45 PM, there will be a 30-minute performance by Zana’s Dance Troupe in Monument Square. Additionally, there will be a variety of specials and deals throughout downtown Troy you won’t want to miss out on.
- The escape room trend has taken the world by storm, and is now in Albany! Check out The Great Escape Room’s Soft Launch on Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm. Teams of up to 12 will be locked in a room with only their wits to enable a successful escape!
- Getting married or know someone who is? You don’t want to miss the Sixty State Place Bridal Show on Sunday. Over 30 of the region’s premier wedding vendors will be on-hand to help you plan your perfect wedding.
All Weekend Long
- Get your groove on at the 70s Disco Party with The Audiostars at Prime at Saratoga National. Wear your best 70s attire and enjoy drink specials and great music all night long!
- Explore the beauty of Wilton Wildlife Preserve and Park during a beautiful cross-country ski tour on Saturday afternoon. Learn about the history of the unique ecosystem at the park and its current efforts to protect endangered species living at the preserve.
- SPAC’s Winter Ball will be held this Saturday evening at the Hall of Springs! This year’s party is set to rival Truman Capote’s infamous masked ball with glamorous food, live music and more. Keep in mind this event is sold out, but ask around to see if anyone picked up an extra ticket!
- Stop by the Brook Tavern for a delicious meal for a great cause on Sunday evening. Half of all dining sales will go towards supporting the Adirondack Folk School and its vital efforts to keep the arts alive in the region. Reservations are recommended!
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of happenings in Clifton Park!