Need plans this weekend in the Capital Region area? From Clifton Park’s Winterfest to the always popular Chowderfest in Saratoga Springs, we have you covered with a variety of fun things to do! Check it out.
- Start off the weekend with live music and great drinks! Don’t miss out on the Jim McArdle Duo at The Rusty Nail on Friday night.
- Clifton Park’s Annual Winterfest will be held on Saturday! Enjoy a day filled with local competitions, entertainment and winter activities at locations throughout the area.
- The Clifton Park Idol Contest will also take place on Saturday as part of Winterfest. Watch talented locals sing their hearts out and cheer on your favorite performer!
- The Southern Saratoga County Woman’s Club will host its 40th Annual Antique Show & Sale from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Check out 55 quality dealers, enjoy refreshments and more!
- The Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs will host their 12th Annual Winterfest Wine & Beer Tasting. Sample a selection of delicious wines and beers paired with a lavish display of savory hors d’oeuvres. Proceeds will benefit the Wesley Foundation and the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life.
- The day is finally here… Chowderfest! This annual favorite is back for its 18th year from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Stroll through downtown Saratoga and try $1 chowder samples from all of your favorite eateries.
- Need a place to watch the Super Bowl? Caron’s Woodside Tavern is hosting a viewing party featuring drinks, hors d’oeuvres and a buffet at halftime! Get your ticket soon before they sell out!
- Don’t miss the Craft Beer Fair & Siena Basketball Doubleheader at the Times Union Center at Friday evening. The fair will include six four-ounce samples of Empire Brewing Company’s award-winning craft beers. Afterwards, the Siena women will play Quinnipiac and the men’s team will take on Saint Peter’s.
- Get ready to jam! Umphrey’s McGee will take the stage at The Palace on Saturday evening. Following the concert, don’t miss the official after party with Mister F at The Hollow down the street.
- Don’t miss the Harlem Globetrotters at the Times Union as they celebrate 90 years of providing memories to millions of fans! A star-studded roster will have you on the edge of your seat as they showcase impressive trick shots, dunks, comedy and more.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of events.