Looking for things to do this weekend in and near Clifton Park? The official start of summer and Father’s Day has brought several fun events to the area this weekend! From balloon festivals to live music, we’ve hand picked fun events and activities going on in the next few days.
All Weekend Long
- Enjoy family fun at Saratoga Balloon & Craft Festival all weekend long at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds. There will be tethered balloon rides, a craft beer tent, and continuous live entertainment!
Saturday, June 20th
- Have fun at bootcamp? Is that even possible? It is at this one! Grab your friends and challenge yourself at Taylor’s Heroes Xtreme Boot Camp Challenge on Saturday starting at 8:00 A.M. Make sure to register either in advance or before the race starts!
- Celebrate Father’s Day a day earlier at The Cooking School at Market Bistro. They are offering a “Dad and Me, Grillin’ and Chillin’” barbecue themed cooking class. Learn how to make cowboy-spiced grilled steak kabobs, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and a chocolate chip pie sundae. Register today to save your spot!
- Albany’s first annual Dad Fest is taking place on Sunday afternoon from 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. Spend time with your dad enjoying live music, great food, family fun and a fantastic view of the Hudson River.
- Join Henry Street business owners in Saratoga for the first ever Bike Party from noon until 4:00 P.M. There will be an adult big wheel race, a kids bicycle parade, live surf rock music, and more!
- Train will be performing at SPAC on Friday evening along with The Fray and Matt Nathanson. Get your tickets today before they sell out!
- Kinky Boots, the winner of six Tony Awards will be at Proctor’s Theatre. Watch the inspirational story and listen to the Tony-winning score by Cyndi Lauper. You will not want to miss this!
- Need your Phish fix for the summer? Phish bassist, Mike Gordon will be at the Egg on Saturday! Get your tickets before they sell out.
- The 12th Annual Troy River Fest will be going on all day from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. on River Street. There will be craft, art and food vendors, and entertainment. Also, each shop, restaurant and historic venue will have their own entertainment and activities planned.