Organ Concert Series at Proctors
When: Tuesday, Apr 16, 2019 12:00 PM
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
Free monthly organ concert series featuring the Mighty Wurlitzer “Goldie."
All concerts are on Tuesday at noon on the MainStage at Proctors, unlesss otherwise noted below.
Artists and dates are subject to change.
2018 - 2019 Season
- Tuesday, October 16th: Al Moser & Ed Goodemote
- Saturday, November 10th at 7:30pm: Albany Symphony Orchestra, Albany Pro Musica Chorus & Goldie in Benjamin Britten's "War Requiem"
- Tuesday, November 13th: Carl Hackert & Guests
- Tuesday, December 18th: Greg Klinger (Christmas favorites)
- Tuesday, January 15th: Bill Hubert & Silent Film
- Tuesday, February 19th: Nixon McMillan & Claudia Bracaliello
- Tuesday, March 26th: Pamela Sharpe & Helen Maksymicz
- Tuesday, April 16th: Ben Reavis
- Tuesday, May 7th: Bill Gaillard & Sandy Johnson (debut)
- Tuesday, June 18th: Malcom Kogut