The information you are viewing for this event is from 2012.
Please check back for updates.
2012 - 2013 Sculpture in the Streets: Stand in the Sole of Albany
Event has passed. Watch this page for updates.
Downtown Albany, New York
The Downtown Albany Business Improvement District (BID) presents 2012 - 2013 Sculpture in the Streets: Stand in the Sole of Albany, the annual FREE art exhibit in downtown Albany.
This year, colossal clogs come to Downtown Albany, as local artist celebrate the Capital City's Dutch heritage. Six larger-than-life clogs will be on diplay June 15th - May 2013.
The thirteen featured artists include:
- Patricia Baker, Schenectady, NY
- Mitchell Biernacki, Glenmont, NY
- Tony Iadicicco, Albany, NY (with Gutman Black, Albany, NY)
- Paula J. Lawton, Valatie, NY
- Carol Lernihan, Cooperstown, NY
- Denise Poutre, Albany NY
- Kim Schaller, Westerlo, NY
- Sally Spring, Castleton, NY (with Susan Rivers, Ravena, NY and Milton McPherson, Albany, NY)
- Barbara L. Walter, Greenville, NY
- Elizabeth Zunon, Albany, NY
Find a favorite and it could be yours! All the sculptures will be available for purchase during an auction in 2013.
The exhibit is underwritten in part by the Albany County Convention and Visitor's Bureau, Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP, Capitalize Albany, The City of Albany, Key Bank, Kivort Steel, O'Connell & Aronowitz, Omni Development Company Inc., The Stewart's Shops and The Swyer Companies and Albany.com.