Michael's Banquet House
Latham , NY
||Be the first to review!|
- Coupons &
MBH, owned & operated by the Treacy family, is a private facility, offering one of the most elegant venues in the Capital Region. Enjoy the warm hospitality of Michael's Banquet House. Union affiliated and centrally located between Albany & Saratoga.
Owner and award winning executive chef, Rick Treacy, invites you to enjoy your special event in the privacy and elegance of Michael's Banquet House.
When it comes to wedding reception sites, Rick's excellent staff will provide you and your guests with the finest food, beverage, and service New York's Capital region has to offer.
Family owned and operated, Michael's Banquet House is a completely private banquet facility, offering one of the most elegant wedding reception banquet halls in the Albany, New York area.
Union Affiliated for over forty years, Michael’s Banquet House would be honored to host your next Special Event.
Please call 518-785-8524 or click on to CONTACT US above, to arrange a private tour and experience the warm hospitality of Michael's Banquet House.
Centrally located on route 9 in Latham NY, just off of exit 7 from the Adirondack Northway, only 1 ½ miles north of the Latham traffic circle. Half way between Albany and Saratoga, NY. Just minutes from Schenectady and Rensselaer counties.
Rick's "Top 10" money saving tips
to consider when shopping for your Wedding Reception
1. Consider having the ceremony at the same location as the reception. By doing so, you may be able to save $ on transportation and other expense.
2. Look at all your beverage options. Instead of offering a full top shelf open bar, consider options such as offering, beer-wine- soft drinks instead. Or offering an “Open Bar” for the cocktail hour only and a cash bar for the rest of the event. Or by purchasing a pre paid “Hosted Bar” where you control the cost of the beverages up front to stay within your budget. Beverages can really spike the cost of your reception.
3. Consider a less traditional reception option, such as a “Brunch Reception” or a “Cocktail Reception Gala”. These options could cost you less $.
4. Consider a non Saturday Night booking. Some reception halls NY offer considerable discounts for a non Saturday Night booking.
5. Consider booking in the wedding “Off Season”. Some wedding reception halls offer additional discounts for ‘Off Season” reception months, such as December through April.
6. Be sure to ask if the facility is currently offering any “booking incentives” or “discount specials”.
7. Attending “Bridal Shows” may save you time and $. Most wedding vendors offer specials during these shows.
8. Ask “Wedding Professionals” for recommendations on Reception Halls. Like photographers, DJ’s, and bands. These guys and gals get around. They know where the food is good, where they are welcomed or appreciated and where the business is.
9. Ask to taste the food before you book! This many not save you much $, but it will save you a lot of embarrassment and your nerves if you have confidence in the quality of the food you are about to serve your guests.
10. Buying a “Package” will save you $ over an “Ala Carte” option, simply because with the “Package”, you are buying more inclusive items like dinner-beverage options-cake-centerpieces-linens-hors d’oeuvres etc. Therefore, these items can be discounted into a “Package Price”
Print More Information
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!
Michael's Banquet House Coupons & Specials
Expires: No expiration Date
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!